#5, #6, #7, & #8 - Christin & Cierra, Vampire Twins

 

Yellow tried to teach Nicole how to take a shit, but she just kept squishy farting. The toilet was destroyed.

Kids and their damn iPads...

The early electronic addiction was no problem for Yellow, who kept having back pains like a mf.

boobies

She pushed through like a champ and popped those suckers out right at home. Twin girls. With no assistance. Love that for her.

The babies kept waking up my very sleepy toddlers every 3 minutes, so I had to build them a prison annex. It was extremely expensive and I had to take a million pictures to get out of debt. Actually, I'm still in debt. Plopsy kinda ain't shit.

Victor Feng came over looking ghetto as hell. Yellow made it work. Except... it didn't work.


I invited him to stay the night and then breastfed my kid. He fell asleep. I woke his ass right back up.

Third time's the charm, right?

At this point I was ready to fight with Victor Feng because his infertility issues were wasting my precious sim time. I clicked on the option once more, promising that I'd hook up with Geoffrey Landgraab if it didn't work out. It worked out.

I hurried it up to their birthday because they were annoying and was finally allowed to age them. Cierra came out with an afro. I changed it because... no. LOL. Yellow's hair is wavy to me and afro-textured to the .package file. I changed that, though. We'll make some LEGITIMATE afro babies in not too long ;)

a picture of Christin because I didn't take one of Cierra

Anyways, see you for #9. Probably the first single-birth.

Comments

Popular Posts